How To Use This Website
Logging In: Your log in name is the first initial of your first name plus your last name; i.e. ahibbert
Password: Your password is golf
Logging in: When you open the site the login button is in the upper right
To Enter An Event
- Log in
- Go to the Tournaments page
- Under the event you wish to enter select either the AM or PM shotgun.
- Enter yourself as Player 1; your name, email address and Index must be included.
- Enter your partner as Player 2 along with their information.
- To find his Index click on the GHIN link. Then close out the GHIN page to return to your entry form
- Click Checkout; or easier yet, look up both indexes on the GHIN site prior to entering so you have them at hand.
- An email with payment instructions will be sent to each player you entered. There are three ways to pay:
- Mail a check to the Michigan Seniors office at 3707 West Maple Rd., Bloomfield Hills, MI 48301
- Pay electronically through your bank by adding the Michgan Seniors as a payee
- Pay through our Zelle account using the email@example.com
- Each shotgun is limited to 44 teams. If your preferred shotgun is full, enter the other shotgun or email a request to be wait-listed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If after you’ve registered you need to change or add a partner, email your request as well. Do Not Re-register.
Member Directory & Profile
- Both can be found under Members Only at the top of the page
- Be sure you’re logged in to access.
- The Directory is in alphabetic order
- You can edit your own profile at any time
- Email them to email@example.com